Marina is currently an Innovation Director at USAA. In her role, she builds and creates partnerships with high-tech startups for USAA Labs. She also oversees strategic partnerships, academic partnerships, and manages the relationships with the local tech community.
- Chairs M.O.V.E. Texas (Move. Organize. Vote. Empower) board
- Member of the Ella Austin Community Center board
- Member of the St. Mary’s University Alumni Association
- Founding board member of New Leaders Council- San Antonio Chapter
- Serves as an appointee of Commissioner Wolff for the Bexar County Child Welfare Board
- Serves as an appointee of Mayor Nirenberg on the Airport Systems Development Committee
- Serves on the VIA board Executive Committee and Chairs the Finance and Oversight Committee
- Serves on the UTSA College of Engineering Advisory Committee
Marina graduated from St. Mary’s University with her BBA and earned her MBA from DePaul Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. Marina was also a part of Leadership San Antonio (LSA) Class 40 and served on the LSA Steering Committee Class 43.