Skip to main content

CPS Caseworker Request for Funds

If you are a CPS Caseworker and you need assistance with funds, payments or reimbursements from the Friends of the Bexar County Child Welfare Board, please follow the following process as outlined in the documents below.

Please be sure to read all instructions before downloading and submitting the request form! 

Translate »